With Thanksgiving just two days away, it’s important to stop and reflect on the things in life we’re all thankful for. I am truly blessed, and I have a lot to give thanks for.
Here are the Top 10 Things I’m Thankful For… (in no particular order)
1. I am thankful for my crazy family! My family is my rock, my support, my life. Without them I wouldn’t know what to do with myself. And rob you deserve a special shout out! You living with us has been an adjustment but I wouldn’t have it any other way! I love having you live with us :)
2. I am thankful for my husband. Lamar you are my best friend and my soul mate. I am so thankful for how you have made me smile from the inside out. You have changed my life in so many ways and for you I am forever thankful.
3. I am thankful for my adorable little Masey!!! Man oh man, who would’ve thought such a tiny little person would make such a HUGE addition to our family. The moment Mason was born, all of our lives were changed forever, and I’m so thankful for that! So excited to celebrate our first Thanksgiving with you, Mason!
4. I am so thankful for my faith that my parents instilled in me since I was a baby. If I didn’t have faith I’m not sure how any of my success would be possible.
5. I am thankful for the Food Network. It has helped me discover a passion I never knew I had and I have fallen in love with cooking LOL.
6. I am thankful for laser hair removal LOL. I swear it is the best thing EVER!!!
7. I am thankful for my fabulous glam squads! LOL I would be a walking mess without my glam squad. You guys not only make me camera ready, but you are the most amazing friends to me.
8. I am thankful for my friends, the ones that have been by my side since the beginning. I love you all madly!!
9. I am thankful to have been given the opportunity to write our book, Kardashian Konfidential. This project was such an incredible gift for all three of us. Not only did I have a blast working on it with two of my favorite people on the planet, but we now have this beautiful scrapbook documenting our lives. Every time I flip through the glossy pages I find myself bursting with pride. It’s a wonderful feeling.
10. I am so thankful for my fans. You have all helped me get through the bad times and made the good times even better. Honestly, where would I be without you guys??? I thank God for you every single day! I love you.
What are you dolls thankful for??