In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I wanted to devote a special post to my best friend and my love, Lamar. It’s hard to believe that this time last year I was celebrating Anti-Valentine’s Day in Vegas, and this year, I can’t wait to curl up with my husband in bed for an all day movie marathon! I can’t imagine anything better.
There are so many things I love about Lamar, and in honor of Vday, I wanted to share 10 of those things with all of you!
1. I love Lamar’s heart. He sees the best in people ALWAYS. Even when it’s hard to do he still finds it in him and sees the best in that person. He’s taught me to do the same.
2. I love Lamar’s eyes. They are big and brown but they tell you so much about him because he always stares directly into your eyes.
3. His Lips… He has amazingly soft lips. He knows how to use them :)
4. I love how Lamar talks to me in his sleep. It’s one of my favorite things!!!
5. I love how Lamar opens doors for me.
6. I love how family oriented Lamar is. In both our lives, our family is our pride.
7. I love how Lamar doesn’t settle. His goals are set so high and he always wants more for himself in his career and personal life and he won’t stop until he gets there. That motivates me to be better.
8. I love that Lamar prays.
9. I love Lamar’s soul. He is genuinely such a sweet amazing person. Through his life of ups and downs and such huge accomplishments, he still manages to be the kindest and most generous person I’ve ever known. Being around someone like this only makes you a better person.
10. I love Lamar’s laugh. When I hear it, I start to laugh!
To my husband, best friend, and soul mate, I LOVE YOU!!!! How did I get so lucky?!?