It’s time for another hair how-to from the gorgeous Jen Atkin
- To get Khloe’s sleek look, I believe that you have to start with the right foundation. I recommend using Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy’s Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner. It not only nourishes the scalp but helps give your hair a great shine and smooth finish.
- After washing, rough dry hair almost all the way and finish with a round brush for sleek ends.
- Flat iron hair using a Chi Flat Iron, mid-lengths to ends. This helps keep the fullness at the roots.
- Set a deep side part and secure with bobby pins. I love showing the pins for that edgy yet chic runway look.
- Tame fly-aways with a light veil of Oribe Superfine Hairspray.